A personal account of my travels through Europe, and Thailand.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Stupid f$#"%"ing internet cafes

Ok.
1. Iºm buying a laptop.
2. I hate internet cafes with their limited access to sites, poor customer service and stupid keyboards.
3. I hate Internet Explorer and pop-ups. I should get a discount for having to use this piece of crap program.
4. I canºt check my Gmail account because it needs activeX and this cafe wonºt let me turn it on, and I still have to pay.
5. Sally canºt check hotmail, and she still needs to pay.
6. Still havent found a way to take care of my pictures without getting ripped off. (They wonºt even provide vaseline).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep clenching.....don't let them get to you :)

2:10 p.m., April 15, 2005

 
Blogger Romee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:29 a.m., April 16, 2005

 
Blogger Romee said...

thanks mo i'll keep that in mind ;)

4:29 a.m., April 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home